PFA Tubing (Perfluoroalkoxy) offers excellent crack and stress resistance and is used when more demanding mechanical characteristics are required. PFA Tube is the product of choice for applications involving extreme chemical resistance combined with high temperature exposure.
PFA Tubing is preferred when additional clarity, flexibility, and a higher continuous service temperature are required. PFA Tube provides stiffness and long flex-life (up to 500º F) and has all the general properties of PTFE.
In the semiconductor and pharmaceutical industries, PFA HP (High Purity) Tube is used for fluid handling applications requiring an extremely low level of chemical extractables.
Place of Origin : China (mainland) Material : PFA
Speicification: Dia 1.0 to 190mm Length: customed Thickness : Customized
High Temperate :Working temperature of up to 500º F (260º C)
High-low temperature : -200C TO 260C fireresistant,:YES USAGE: Food, Medical Aerospace Automotive, Critical Fluid Transfer, Electrical, Fiber Optics, Oil & Gas
Packaging & Delivery
Packing details :50meters/roll, Standard Export Carton Packing
PFA Tubing Delivery Detail: 10-12 days
PFA Tubing PROPERTIES
• Higher thermal stability than FEP
• Working temperature of up to 500º F (260º C)
• Lower permeability than FEP
• Combines attributes of PTFE and FEP
• Maintains mechanical strength at high temperatures
• Moisture absorption close to zero
• Superior high purity properties
• Availabe in coiled hose and convoluted constructions
• FDA compliant for food contact
• Suitable for use with flare or conventional fitting• Higher thermal stability than FEP